Sunday, November 24, 2013

Darling Girl Leviathan

 Hello, is there anybody out there?? I'm still here and alive! And I'm going to try to be more active in my blogging... fingers crossed.

So to start things off, here's a look I did last week using Urban Decay's Naked 1 palette and Darling Girl's Leviathan foiled as a liner. I loved the idea of a neutral eye paired with a bold liner and Leviathan was just what I was looking for. If you don't have the color you NEED it. You can get it here.



 And since Naked 3 will be in my hot little hands soon, I'll be sure to post some looks and maybe swatches, even though the internets is flooded with them already!

 Are there any bold liner ideas you simply love? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com